naruto ultimate ninja impact mod/ naruto impact mod PPSSPP / tobirama and hashirama alive ๐Ÿค”?๐Ÿง!๐Ÿ˜‰...

edo hashirama and tobirama from yogx to alive version 3d retextured mod by me your soulreaper ☯️๐Ÿ‘ป...

note:

this is just a 3d remoded version of edo tobirama and hashirama from yogx to my version of alive version 3d retextured by me your soulreaper ☯️๐Ÿ‘ป. a free mod, so don't be so mean. just making the game interesting to play๐Ÿค˜

tobirama and hashirama edo from yogx plugins to alive version by me your soulreaper ☯️๐Ÿ‘ป

edo deidara / sasori and
stages from yogx plugins, lite retexture by me soulreaper

needed to install
✅game iso (nsuni)
✅3d plugins (edo hashirama and tobirama from yogx plugins)
✅and apply my mods

like & subscribe

your soulreaper ☯️๐Ÿ‘ป


gameplay๐Ÿง

https://youtu.be/Dz43QBKXYBw?si=yoGtqRgmthDup9F8


๐Ÿ‘‡

google drive:   senju

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

naruto ultimate ninja impact / naruto impact mod PPSSPP / ultimate to connection ๐Ÿ‘ป☯️

naruto ultimate ninja impact / naruto impact mod ppsspp / impact to connection / impact characters version

naruto ultimate ninja impact / naruto impact mod PPSSPP / storm2_v2 be like ๐Ÿ‘ป☯️